Thursday, April 30, 2009


this is my new hair! my wonderful hair-stylist friend Rachel cut it for me last night after a nasty bout of split ends. yuck! my hair grows really fast and it's so easy to let it get to that point. You know those Garnier(i think) commercials where the girls can tie there hair in a knot? that's what I want to be able to do! anywho, now it's super silky and I can't stop touching it.

this is something I haven't posted a picture of yet, but here it is. I did it quite a while back but I've been busy with this other project i'm working on.
I've been toying with the idea of doing a whole series of them, including a pair of them as an engagement present! One of my best friends Andrea is marrying a pretty great guy named Dave this time next year.


I was thinking about doing a post strictly about andrea and her amazing personal style, as well as her INSANELY amazing room+sitting room. it's in the works.

Anyway that's all for now. I have to start getting ready for work! tomorrow: crafting party at Marleigh's house. heyo!

-Nicole

1 comment:

  1. oh you! how i love thee!
    and MY personal style? what about yours girlfriend?! you're the most stylin friend i have!

    ReplyDelete