Saturday, May 30, 2009

Daisies + Postcards

I'm a grandpa today! i bought this shirt at my work (surprise surprise) for around 8 bones and since it makes me a bit of a gramps, i ran with it.

Photobucket
Photobucket

ugh, i had to sharpen this into the stratosphere because i have yet to buy a tripod. maybe for my birthday?

----Daisies
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

i made that button because of my obsession. it's gettin bad.

----photobooth

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I received this book of postcards from a friend a looong while ago, but i've never mailed one yet! i'm not sure why, since they're the cutest things ever. i think i have a trouble with parting with them. my favorite is the girl in the middle of the last picture.

goodnight!
nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment