Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Laptops + Engagements

It's been a while since I've last posted, but not from lack of enthusiasm! the charger for my laptop finally bit the dust, so now I'm forced to update from another computer that's not so easy to access. I promise that once i get my new charger in the mail, I'll never let my laptop go unappreciated!

so it goes...

----The Engagement Party

Andrea and Dave, the lovely bride and manly groom(I don't think he'd want me calling him "lovely") had a very elegant, pretty engagement party this last saturday. I managed to get a few shots of the layout, but since I'm not so good at planning ahead, i forgot to take a good portion of photos for this website. sorry! but regardless, i took a few pics.



They had these wonderful tissue paper balls hanging from everywhere in the backyard and side patio ( I managed to snag a couple on my way out,too. Although, I don't really have a place to put them in my room and they are quite large. doesn't matter, I'll figure something out!)


Here's another shot of them over the pool. I absolutely love Andrea's backyard. we would swim in the summer and you can't see it, but there are flowers(white roses i believe) over the awning and the last time we were swimming,they were falling into the water and band of horses was playing... you can imagine how pretty all of this was. ahhh,memories.



party favors with cookies that read,"Dave" and "Andrea".

It was a very nice day. I'm going to add more to this pretty soon, including some video messages to my pal Amara whose currently overseas in London town, but honestly I'm having trouble figuring out how to upload videos onto this blog from a mac. Can anyone help me out? I'm just super PC.

Love,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment